Affordable. Gorgeous and Beauty which you deserves.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
promise! Ordering is easy. Just browse our virtual shelves and add items to your cart as you go. Proceed to checkout when you’re done finalizing your order. That’s it! Just two steps. Now all you have to do is wait for haul to arrive at your doorstep.
We offer multiple payment methods for your convenience. You can pay through the following channels:
-Bank deposit through BDO and BPI
-Remittance centers (LBC, Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, Western Union only)
-Cash-on-delivery – we still processing it, to give you the most reliable courier.
-Credit card through PayPal
At the end of the checkout process, our payment details will be provided.
– Settle your payment within two business days after submitting your order. Over-the-counter deposits and online transfers are accepted.
– After paying, please send a CLEAR copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com with “Proof of payment from [name as indicated in your order]” as the subject.
Our payment details will be provided at the end of the checkout process.
– Settle your payment within two business days after submitting your order.
– After paying, please send a CLEAR copy of the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proof of payment from (name as indicated in your order)” as the subject.
Not Yet Available.
Sure! As long as you have not yet proceeded to checkout, you can make changes to your cart. However, once you have finished checking out, we cannot entertain order changes. We want to make your experience as pleasurable as possible, so we want to prevent delays and mix-ups in your order.
Sorry, your order is automatically cancelled, which means that someone else can grab the items. If you still want it, shoot us an email ASAP informing us of when you’ll be able to pay.
If PayPal won’t accept your payment (e.g., “”We’re sorry, we can’t complete your purchase right now. Please return to the seller’s website and choose another way to pay.”), you are being blocked by PayPal’s security model.
According to PayPal, if payments are at risk, their security will need to review the transaction before it is approved.
Payments may be flagged as at risk if:
– The amount is big.
– The customer is connected to public WiFi.
– The connection is not secure.
– The customer is in a different location from where they are usually logged in.
Common fixes include:
– Connecting to a private WiFi.
– Registering/signing in to your PayPal account.
We solemnly swear that the products we offer are 100% original. You are our number one priority and we would never carry products that may threaten the well being of your skin.
Yes! Keep your eyes peeled for promos and discounts. Follow us on our Facebook to get in on announcements giveaways, and other surprises or simply subscribe to our news letter!
Drop a message through email (email@example.com) or text (0917-814-4321)! When contacting us, please provide as much information as possible (i.e., name, mobile no., details of your concern) so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible.